Thursday, February 28th, 2019
All ages show *All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Tickets are on sale NOW!
In conjunction with PAWS, this show will serve as a donation drop-off location. Please bring items such as wet or dry dog, cat, puppy or kitten food, treats of any kind, leashes,
collars, towels, poop bags, cat litter, toys, etc. to the show!
Suggested PAWS donations (but not limited to):
Dog & Cat Food Items (must be new and unopened)
Non-Food Pet Items (new or gently used)
· Nylon leashes
· Metal (no plastic please) dog crates of all sizes in good condition
· Stainless steel dog and cat dishes (only stainless steel bowls are accepted)
· Cat litter
· Dog or cat brushes (new only please)
· Batteries of all sizes
· Sheets and blankets
· Clean towels - new or used (no small hand towels or wash cloths please)
· Newspaper (tied please, with glossy ads/magazines removed)
Items PAWS does not accept
· Hand towels or wash cloths
· Open bags of food or treats
· Expired food items of any kind
· Human clothing
· Children's toys, including stuffed animals
· Pillows of any size and type
· Large cat trees, condos, and scratching posts
· Plastic dog crates
Michael Ray loves a good story. So, it’s only natural that when it came time to tell his own, he gravitated to country music.
“I feel like in music in general, but especially in country music, the story lines have always been the foundation,” he says. “No matter what changes may happen with the sound, I feel like when you listen to a song, no matter what walk of life you come from, you can really lose yourself in that song and put your own story to it.”