Join multi-platinum singer/songwriter Andy Grammer, country music star Walker Hayes, and more for the 7th annual WeishFest on Friday, December 6, 2019 at 115 Bourbon Street in Merrionette Park, IL. WeishFest (pronounced “Wish Fest”) is The Andrew Weishar Foundation’s marquee event, a one-night music festival bringing together thousands to raise funds for families battling cancer. Only 3,000 tickets were put on sale for this music event like no other, with all proceeds benefitting Weish4Ever’s mission of “Paying it Forward.” Tickets and info at www.WeishFest.com
- Where/When: 115 Bourbon Street - 3359 W 115th St, Merrionette Park, IL // Friday, Dec 6th – Doors: 5pm
- Lineup: Andy Grammer, Walker Hayes, Six String Crossing, Dylan Raymond, Hugh Too, Sean and Charlie, and South City Revival
- Why: Weish4Ever’s annual fundraising event; all proceeds benefit families battling cancer. One-night music festival, two stages, and an atmosphere like no other (@WeishFest and @Weish4Ever on socials)
- Gold ($125) – 6-hour Open Bar, Full Dinner Buffet, Intimate Concert Viewing, Full Venue Access
- GA ($40) – Limited Coors Stage viewing
- CITY BUS PASS ($15) - Convenient roundtrip bus options from Lincoln Park and River North Chicago!
About Weish4Ever:Founded in honor of Andrew Weishar who passed away at 21 years old in 2012, after a three-year battle with cancer. Before he passed, Andrew had one request: “Pay Forward” the generosity shown to him and his family during his fight. Weish4Ever provides direct financial support to families with adolescents or young adults battling cancer. It’s simple - we raise as much money as possible and give it all to these families. In just over 6 years, Weish4Ever has granted out over $1.1 million to families - a direct result of the success of WeishFest, and kindness shown by supporters and sponsors. Visit weish4ever.org!