Man dies after being sucked into MRI machine

A man has died in a freak accident in India after being sucked into an  MRI machine. According to police, 32-year-old Rajesh Maru carried an  oxygen container into a room with an active MRI scanner, and its magnetic forces dragged him in. Maru’s uncle told police that a hospital employee had allowed his nephew into the MRI room.

In a statement released Monday, a Mumbai police  spokesman announced that two hospital employees had been arrested for negligence.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

BIG 95.5 · Chicago's New Country
Listen Now on iHeartRadio