Well... after the big win on Sunday night, Eagles fans went crazy in Philly celebrating a Super Bowl win... Can you imagine how Chicago would be if the Bears won?! We definitely did not get this crazy when the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup or the Cubs World Series win!
photo cred: Twitter
1. People ACTUALLY looted gas stations... We'd be so ashamed.
People yelling “Everything is free,” looting, trashing this gas station. Damn it, Philly we better than this. pic.twitter.com/WecXaAmrFh— Stephanie Farr (@FarFarrAway) February 5, 2018
2. Someone actually ate horse poop... I'd hate to be that person on Monday...
Philadelphia has officially gone full Cleveland by eating horse shit, never go full Cleveland pic.twitter.com/RoMUkjGfrh— Barstool Heartland (@barstoolhrtland) February 5, 2018
3. They ACTUALLY FLIPPED OVER A CAR!!! Philly... what's wrong with you?!
Nowhere in the Toyota Prius owners manual does it say it can withstand a Philly celebration pic.twitter.com/3gh5K0WoV5— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) February 5, 2018
4. They stood on an awning that collapsed... because that's safe
5. They actually tried to get a keg through the gates of City Hall... they really party!
The gates of Philadelphia’s City Hall. Yes, that’s a keg on its way up. pic.twitter.com/JSANa3Wodw— Fabiola Cineas (@FabiolaCineas) February 5, 2018