If you don't love Chipotle... What are you doing with your life?! It's definitely one of my favorite lunch spots, and I'm PUMPED for these new menu additions the company is reportedly testing out!
- Quesadilla - Customers can currently order a quesadilla as part of Chipotle's secret “hidden menu,” but as a menu addition their quesadilla will get a serious upgrade! The new quesadilla will be more like a flat-style burrito, made on an actual panini press.
- Avocado Tostada - Think avocado toast, but as a crispy corn tortilla topped with guac, your choice of salsa, lettuce and cheese. YES PLEASE!
- Spring Salad - I don't really know anyone who goes to Chipotle for a salad... But hey, different strokes I guess! The new salad will feature an avocado dressing.
- Nachos - FINALLY! Usually I order a burrito bowl and get a giant bag of chips and DIY some nachos. I'm pumped for the real thing!
- Mexican Chocolate Milkshake - A thick, delicious milkshake made with cocoa and cinnamon that will cool us off on a hot summer day.
- Paloma - Chipotle’s NEXT Kitchen has been testing this one for a few months... GET EXCITED! The frozen boozy beverage is made with Sauza tequila, grapefruit juice, agave syrup, and citrus.
Source: Elite Daily