Don't Let That Burger Land You in the Hospital!

posted by Lance Houston -

Who knew that mouth-watering, fresh-off-the-grill burger could land you in the emergency room!

Ron Hazelton, home improvement expert, says the wire brushes used to clean grills could be hazardous to your health. Bristle brushes that are worn or broken off may get stuck to the grill. 

“The food that is then put on the grill picks up the bristle and it's ingested and that can cause some fairly serious problems,” said Hazelton. The wire bristles can also puncture the esophagus and the stomach.

YIKES! I'll stick to hot dogs this summer... And I'll check them carefully before I eat them!


Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.