Wedding Disaster: Guests Get Food Poisoning During Reception

posted by Lance Houston - 

For family and friends of the Conarton newlyweds, their wedding will forever be an unforgettable experience... But not in a good way!

The bride and groom are suing their caterer after nearly half of their wedding guests became violently ill during the reception. The bride, Melissa, says believes her guests came down with food poisoning from mac and cheese. Melissa wanted to keep what happened out of the news, but claims the caterer hasn't kept his promise to her. The catering company believes its food is not to blame, despite samples testing positive for staph. 


title

Content Goes Here