I've seen some pretty amazing jack-o-lantern's before, but nothing even CLOSE to the detail of this one!
And if you go to the trouble of making a masterpiece like this, make sure it LASTS! Here are some tips from Smithsonian.com on making your Jack-O-Lantern last until Halloween night:
1. Only carve a hard pumpkin.
2. Squeeze lemon juice all over the outside of the pumpkin before carving.
3. Rub the cut parts with vegetable oil or Vaseline.
4. Bring the pumpkin inside when you go to bed.
5. Use a battery-powered candle or a glow stick inside.