I don't care what the calendar says... Winter is HERE, Y'ALL! We just had a BLIZZARD. So it's safe to say that we're in winter now.
Here are some fun DIY ways to stay warm all winter long! These projects are varying degrees of difficulty, so pick whatever's at your level and have fun!
- Create a cozy fleece cape perfect for wearing around the house or even heading out (level of difficulty: 4 out of 5)
- How to make your own weighted blanket so you can snuggle up solo (level of difficulty: 5 out of 5)
- DIY heated rice pack, perfect for warming your feet under your blankets at night (level of difficulty: 1 out of 5)
- The best hot chocolate recipe you'll ever have in your life (level of difficulty: 2 out of 5)
- Create your own no-sew fleece tassel blanket (level of difficulty: 3 out of 5)