Good Samaritan Saves Baby From Choking at Restaurant

Debra Rouse and her family were on vacation over Thanksgiving in North Carolina. One night, they decided to have dinner at a Golden Corral restaurant. Little did Debra know, that simple decision would make her a hero and save a child's life!

Hannah Marie Jarvis was also at that same restaurant, feeding her baby mashed potatoes, when the little girl started to choke. Without hesitation, Rouse jumped into action, performing the Heimlich Maneuver and saving the baby's life!

Who knows what would have happened if Debra hadn't been there, and hadn't been willing to jump to the rescue without hesitating... I don't even want to think about it!

Debra, you're a hero!


 

title

Content Goes Here