Here's What Americans Would Give Up For Good Sleep!
While we are always told that getting a good night’s sleep is important for good health, there are plenty of people who struggle to get the recommended amount of shut eye each night. Sleep is so elusive to some people, you’d be surprised what some people would be willing to do just to get a night of perfect sleep.
First off, if it was possible to actually spend money on sleep, folks would be willing to shell out $307.11 just to get one perfect night sleep. But that’s not all. Believe it or not, 20% of people would be willing to give up sex, while 22% would be willing to shower once a week if they could have 365 nights of perfect rest.
Other things folks would be willing to do for great sleep:
- Cut out alcohol (34%)
- Cut out reality TV (33%)
- Cut out sports (26%)
- Shave head (26%)
- Give up social media (25%)
- Give up coffee (25%)
- Eat only peanut butter and jelly for lunch for a year (25%)
- Give up chocolate (24%)
- Walk/run 5K every other day (18%)
- Live without a cellphone (18%)
- Stub toe every morning when you wake up (17%)
- Go to jail for a week (14%)
Source:New York Post