A doorbell camera captured the terrifying moment a man was bitten in the face by a snake!
Jerel Haywood of Oklahoma was visiting a friend's home when a 5-foot-long bullsnake struck him in the eye. Haywood said it could have been worse, in that bullsnakes are not venomous. However, Haywood told reporters the incident was still terrifying, saying, "I don't like snakes, never did, never will." I can't blame him! After that, I wouldn't like snakes either... And I probably wouldn't be hanging out at that friend's house anymore!
Haywood was taken to the hospital and treated with antibiotics, and is recovering well.