Woman Says She Got Flesh-Eating Bacteria from Nail Salon

Many women love a good spa day, but one woman's day at the nail salon was anything but relaxing! She says she contracted a flesh-eating bacteria during a manicure.

Jayne Sharpe of Tennessee says she got poked in the thumb while she was getting a manicure. Hours later she started to experience flu-like symptoms, and her thumb and arm started to swell. She went to the emergency room and things got worse and worse. Sharpe underwent multiple surgeries. 

The ordeal was several months ago, and she's still in pain. However she says she's lucky to be alive, and grateful for her life.

 

title

Content Goes Here