Wisconsin Teen Begs Others to Stop Vaping Immediately

A Wisconsin teen has an urgent message for his peers about vaping. Logan Krahn, 16, has been through a frightening medical ordeal. The American Family Children's Hospital in Madison says he is the first patient to be treated in the pediatric intensive care unit because of vaping. "If you do not smoke or vape now please do not start," Logan warned during a news conference with medical staff. "But if you do, I urge you to stop and get some help."

According to doctors at the pediatric intensive care unit who have been caring for Logan, he arrived at the hospital suffering from a severe case of chemical pneumonitis. He suffered permanent lung damage.



Content Goes Here