Hand sanitizer is more important than ever these days! We're all trying to keep our hands clean, and when you can't get to a sink that means using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. We all like to keep a bottle handy, but you might not want to keep it in your car on a hot day.
Since most hand sanitizers are alcohol-based, they are a fire hazard! Check out these crazy photos of a bottle of hand sanitizer that burst into flames, according to a fire department. The Western Lakes Fire Department in Wisconsin shared the photo on their Facebook page and explained how direct sunlight caused the magnification of light through the bottle which resulted in a fire inside this car!