Carrie Underwood turns 34 today.. so here are 10 things you may not know about her.
- She earned college credit for being on 'American Idol'
- She got a degree in Mass Communications from Northeastern State University in Oklahoma. Her time on Idol was counted as an internship.
- Carrie was a member of the Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority in college.
- When she dated Chace Crawford from Gossip Girl, they broke up over text.
- She's not a fan of 'chick flicks' - - she'd much rather watch horror films.
- Before idol, Carrie had never been on an airplane.
- She grew up a minimalist. Her mom used to sew her clothes from material she got from Walmart. Her family still lives in the same home they did when she was young.
- Carrie can't function unless she knows her bed is made every morning.
- On her very first date, Carrie's pulled out his shotguns to polish... she says the young mane never came back to her house. haha
- She is not ashamed that she gets her own songs stuck in her head and will start singing them out in public.
- Carrie has a third nipple. She thought it just looked like a mole.
Facts via Taste of Country