One Simple Mistake In The Kitchen Killed Her Entire Family

Ever eat potatoes? Did you know that if they rot... potatoes release a poisonous chemical called glycoalkaloid that can kill you?

This little girl, Maria Chelysheva was 8 when she lost her family in 2014 because they kept their potatoes in the cellar. While going to grab some potatoes, which had began to rot, her father didn't return. The mother went to check on him, and he didn't return. Then, her brother went. When he didn't return the grandmother called the neighbors to help, then went to check on the family and didn't return either.

The toxins released from the potatoes were so potent that they killed her entire family.

If you have potatoes in your kitchen or pantry, check to make sure they are not rotting to keep your family safe.

Read the full story HERE.

Brooke Taylor

Brooke Taylor

Want to know more about Brooke Taylor? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on BIG 95.5! Read more

title

Content Goes Here