Girl Dies After Using Too Much Product We're All Using

12-year-old, Paige Daughtry's family was shocked after learning that she died from using too much deodorant.

Her family says that Paige liked to use the aerosol deodorant and was obsessed with spraying it ALL the time.

The cause of death is believed to be because she overused the product in such a small space, that butane and isobutane from the fumes caused her to pass out. When her parents found her face down in her bed, they rushed her to the hospital, where she passed away two hours later.

Forensic pathologist, Dr. Jonothan Metcalfe, said that the cause of Paige's death was "inhalation of volatile substances."

"Analysis of brain samples revealed two substances present in aerosols - they are known as volatile substances. They are known to be present in deodorant which was present at the scene," Dr. Metcalfe said. "Their presence is consistent with inhalation. Death may result from the toxicological effects. The substances are butane and isobutane. There was no natural disease that has contributed to her death."

Read more about the story at SHARED.COM


Brooke Taylor

Brooke Taylor

Want to know more about Brooke Taylor? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on BIG 95.5! Read more

title

Content Goes Here