PSA: Women don't always mean what they say. (I know, we're confusing).
This is just a little guide of words women say and what you should do when they do use them:
- This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and you need to shut up.
- Means something and you need to be worried.
- This is a dare. Not permision. DO NOT DO IT.
- A woman's way of saying 'screw you'
- She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake,
Bonus word: WOW
- This is not a compliment, she is amazed that one person could be so stupid.