1. Go to a park. Just not Grant park. There are so many awesome parks in the area you can visit this weekend. Find a list HERE.
2. Take the best Instagram photos at Happy Place. The pop up instagram photo taking paradise extended its stay in Chicago through Labor Day. You can get tickets HERE.
3. Watch the live stream of Lolla on your couch. Red Bull is airing a live stream you can watch HERE.
4. Try your luck at seeing Hamilton The Musical. You can enter the daily lottery to score cheap tickets HERE.
5. Head to BIG 95.5's Miller Lite Original Next Big Thing Show. New country artist Michael Tyler will be playing at Elbo Room in Chicago at 2871 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60657. Show starts on Thursday, August 2nd at 8pm.
6. Head to the beach. The weather is supposed to be hot and sunny this weekend. A list of the best Chicago beaches can be found HERE.
7. Catch a Cubs game. They're home Thursday, Friday and Saturday against the Padres.
8. Head to Ravinia. Full schedule of this weekend's events are HERE.
9. Go to a comedy show, see Lyndyrd Skynyrd and so many other events happening this weekend HERE.
10. Netflix and Chill (that's what we'll be doing.)