Stress is one of those things that just seems un-avoidable.
But, actually there are ingredients you can consume to relieve the stress in your life.
Elite Daily put together this list and you can basically grab them all at the grocery store.
1. Roasted Sunflower Seeds: This food is loaded with magnesium which has been shows to alleviate depression, fatigue and irriability.
2. Ashwagandha Root Powder: This is an ancient plant that is used to strengthen the nervous system and soothe anxiety.
3. CBD Oil: This is a hemp oil. It's a legal type of cannabis that doesn't make you high. It reduces your stress level in a matter of minutes.
4. Spinach: This veggie contains folate, which actually produces a pleasure-inducing brain chemical called dopamine that helps keep you calm.
5. Chocolate: Especially dark chocolate, it can help keep your stress to a minimum.