Ready for the weekend?
Good me too.
Here are my weekend picks for ya.
Five new songs you need on your weekend playlist!!
1. Lacy Cavalier - Cheating On You
- THIS SONG IS SOOOOO GOOD
- Sorry for yelling but.. listen to it and thank me later. SO GOOD.
2. Tyler Dial - Hold You To It
- Stumble on this song and... YES! Jam.
3. Russell Dickerson - Every Little Thing
- I've been jamming to this song for a while.. but it came on my gym playlist this morning and I played it at least 4 times in a row.. it's suchhhh a jam.
4. Walker Hayes - 90's Country
- This song is like a month old, but I just know some people haven't heard it yet. LISTEN. Walker crushed it with this song.
5. Zac Brown Brand - Someone I Used To Know
- What a DIFFERENT vibe from ZBB. I'm here for it.