This time of year, I feel like so many people miss the mark when it comes to going on dates.
There are SO many cute things girls would LOVVVE to do.. and are relatively cheap!
Here's a little list to help you out fellas.
- Decorate a Christmas tree
- If you haven't already.. this is such a fun way to spend time with someone you love.
- Drive around looking at Christmas lights.
- Super inexpensive.. just gas.. but grab her a coffee or her favorite drink from Starbucks and take her cruisin' around the block to see Christmas lights.
- Build a gingerbread house.
- Stop by Michael's or a grocery store and grab a few gingerbread house kits and have a cozy night in! Pop a bottle of wine and let the decorating begin.
- Make Christmas cookies.
- There are cute kits you can buy at Michael's or a grocery store too that really provide you with everything you need to either make the cookies or just decorate! Again, pop a bottle of wine and have fun!
- Go ice-skating.
- This one takes a little bit more effort.. but, tell her to get dressed up in a cozy sweater and something warm.. you dress up nice too (for pictures duh) and have a romantic night under the stars on ice... as a surprise.. this will WOW her fellas!