So, taking gym selfies is the new norm.
If you don't document it... did it even really happen?
Well, The Wall Street Journal decided to make a little guideline on your gym photos of what's okay and what's not okay.
- No facetime or skype in the locker room. Ever.
- No photos in the locker room either.
- Don't jabber away on your phone in the sauna.
- Don't text and life. Just lift.
- Don't camp out on equipment in between sets staring at your phone.
- Make sure no one else is in your gym selfie.
- Ask permission before posting images of others to social media.
- Remember the people around you when on the phone.
- Wait until class is over to ask for a selfie with the instructor.
Read the full article from The Wall Street Journal here.