Scams are becoming way to common in my opinion... I just don't know how people can without any remorse just rip peope off.
A list of the biggest scams in North American cities was released.. here are a few;
- Cleveland: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Chicago: Kids will offer to "watch" your car for a few dollars in certain sketchy neighborhoods.
- Toronto: The Sticker Lady who tells people they're beautiful and offers a sticker in exchange for a donation.
- Austin: $2,5000 rent for a small apartment in a city with some of the worst traffic in the U.S.
- New York: Real-estate broke's fees & 6% commission
- Dallas: Dudes in white panel vans who pull into gas stations and hustle you into buying steaks or stereo equiment
- New Orleans: The Sewage & Water Boards' extortionary tactics.
Find more HERE.