After months of being closed to the public, Maggie Daley Park in downtown Chicago is officially open to the public.
Of course, there are some new precautionary measures put in place for the safety of those who visit the park.
Here are details on the access you'll have:
- Park being open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. each day for mini golf
- Cafe access
- Ribbon open for scooters and roller skates/roller blades
Millenium Park is also reopened as of today with some restrictions:
- Open daily from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Can only be in groups of 10 or less
- Social Distancing still required
- Entry is at Michigan Avenue and Madison
- Exit is at Michigan Ave and Washington
- Cloudgate (the Bean) may only be viewed at a distance
- Crown Fountain is open (but water not turned on)