Hey, first time mom-to-be here..
You may have seen me ask on social media; What are the MUST HAVES to pack in my hospital bag for when I deliver Baby E.
I got so many good suggestions, so I figured I'd share them with you.
- Nursing gown
- Your own pillow
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothbrush & toothpaste)
- 2-3 outfits for yourself and same for baby
- Face wipes
- Zofran (in case you throw up during birth)
- Fuzzy socks
- Comfy clothes
- Shower sandals
- Boppy Pillow
- Nursing bra / tanks
- Big water bottle
- Long phone cord
- Snacks for when you're hungry over night
- Comfy blanket
- Maxi pad ice packs
- Extra empty bags to take home stuff the nurses give you (and ask for extras, they usually give them to you)
- Take your own breast pump so you can learn to use it
- Comfy cotton underwear (hospital ones aren't comfy)
These are the majority of the suggestions I got, lots and lots of people said chapstick and long phone chord were their two biggest wins when it came to packing their bag!
If you want to add to the list, feel free to comment on the Facebook post below!