Time for another edition of "Things You REALLY Shouldn’t Have To Be Told, But Apparently Do!" Well, maybe not you specifically. Just people in general. This is a weird one!
Fifteen people in Arizona and New Mexico were poisoned by drinking hand sanitizer over a two-month period. That prompted the CDC to issue a warning:
"Permanent blindness or death" sounds even less appealing than COVID-19! Were these people looking for a high or did they actually think it would protect them? Either way, no bueno!
In other breaking news, grass is green and the sky is blue.