How To Deal With The Stress Of Mass Shooting News -The shock of having two mass shootings in 24 hours has many Americans shaken to the core.
In both people were doing normal things; shopping at Walmart and enjoying fun night out. The realization has now hit that these events can happen anywhere at any time. Add to that the deep… that doesn’t even begin to describe it… political divide, and we are a stressed out nation.
How do we cope? Experts shared their steps with “Good Morning America.”
- Don’t tune out the news, but do set limits.
- Get involved and make a change.
- Move your body to reduced stress.
- Remember S.E.L.F. - serenity, exercise, love and food.
- Read good news. (Bobby Bones provides a dose of good news every morning).
Source:Good Morning America