Are you ready to make a change in your career?
A lot of people have spent the last four months working from home, and apparently everything that went down has gotten some folks re-thinking their career choices.
A new Robert Half survey finds:
- 60% of people say they are more motivated to work at an organization that values its staff during unpredictable times.
- 40% say from now on they plan to prioritize their personal life over their job.
- 33% want to pursue a more meaningful or fulfilling position.
- Younger workers are more likely to have a change of perspective, with 68% of those 25 to 40 saying so, as compared to only 40% of those 55 and older.
- 65% of women want to work for a company that appreciates its employees during uncertain times, as compared to 56% of men.
- 41% of working parents want a job that prioritizes personal versus professional activities.
- 39% of those without children say the same.