There are many businesses where women aren’t treated as equals in the workplace, but that doesn’t necessarily hold true at all companies.
There are plenty of companies that are trying to make sure there is gender parity in the office, and a new report reveals which ones are doing it the best.
- “Forbes” has just come out with their list of America’s Best Employers for Women for 2020.
- The list is a result of a survey of 75,000 Americans, 45,000 of which were women, working for businesses with more than 1,000 workers.
- The survey asked for input on things like an employer’s culture, opportunity for career development, image, working conditions, salary and wages, and diversity.
- Topping the list this year is sporting good retailer REI, which scored an 87.6 out of 100, jumping 20 spots from last year.
- Last year 38% of the company’s board of directors were women, as was 50% of its senior leadership team, 44% of retail leadership and 45% of its general workforce.
Top Ten Best Employers For Women For 2020
(click here for the complete list)
- Ulta Beauty
- The Hartford
- Keller-Williams Reality
- The Estee Lauder Companies
- Best Buy
- Clovis Unified School District
- Zurich Insurance Group